Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Marc Jacobs is BA-NA-NAS! ... I die for LOLA & DAISY




Marc Jacobs’ fashions & fragrances are Ba-na-nas! In honor of Rachel Zoe’s season finale (yes, I am a total RZP addict!) I thought I would feature the gorgeous fragrances of Marc Jacobs… the soft & feminine Daisy & the vivacious exotic & deep Lola.

I died when I sniffed Lola for the first time! She has top notes sparkling with fruitiness of pink peppercorn, pear, & ruby red grapefruit. Her heart is ultra feminine with floral notes of luxurious rose, fuschia, classic peony & spicy geranium. A Warm & seductive base hold this wonderful fragrance all together with vanilla, warm tonka bean & the creamiest of musks. An electrifying over the top bouquet of lavish florals.

Daisy is “elegance infused with youthful vibrancy capped with an unexpected twist. She is Radiant & enchanting, a sparking floral bouquet with a fresh spirited edge”. The top notes are luscious, & fresh with wild strawberry, violet leaves, & ruby red grapefruit. Luminous, modern, & classic vintage heart notes of violet, jasmine, & gardenia. The base is soft, smooth & warm sensuality of creamy vanilla infusions, musks, & sexy white woods.

Super couture, ultra sexy, & so hot… I am offering a special on my Lola type & Daisy type perfume oils at www.OpulentAlchemy.Etsy.com … for a limited time … check it out !

No comments:

Post a Comment